Sunday, March 4, 2012

~ No Goodbye ~

((I won't say Goodbye! But rather... Until We Meet Again!!))

I wrote and performed these poems over 10 years ago, but they are wonderful, & I believe you will appreciate them.


-WombMan-

Woman you grow inside me

Gently cracking & breaking

the little girl shell


You emerge slowly

Mothering my inner child

Leading me into maturity


I feel your strength pass every test

your virtue is mine to hold

We are becoming...One


Woman be born from my soul

Let my eyes shine bright with the light

of your natural love & compassion


We are bonded in spirit

United in passion

Screaming out the exhilarating Ohm of life


Sensual woman, express your Divinity

For you are the Bride of Creation

You are the Mother of us all



-Dreaming-

I am dreaming

I am dreaming even now

even as the light streams thru my windows

& I am holding a glowing orb, a luminous moon

between my palms


~I know I am Becoming~


I am becoming the dream

I am becoming a healer, a dancer, a lover

I have been chosen for the dance

and I am becoming

the dance


I am healing my heart

as I gently caress the moon

The pearl white moon

I hold between my palms


And I dance the dance of the Goddess


I am one of many

who have been chosen by the dance

to become... A Dancer


Together we dance, entranced, dreaming


Together we sing to the moon

& all its phases

Together we laugh

We cry, we live we die


I am dreaming even now


And I love the music

That entices my body to dance & emanate the Goddess

I am singing & dancing & laughing & crying


I am wide awake


And I am dreaming the dream of dreamers

loving the love of lovers

dancing with my sisters & brothers

as we weave the web of life

& hold the luminous moon between our palms.



-She-

With un-surpassing compassion

She danced herself into life

Weaving the world

upon her luminous fingertips.

She is star-woman

Feeding her children from her breasts

One of Sun, one of Moon

Spreading her fine feathers

Thru time & space



-No Goodbye-

It's the rhythmic passion

Of a beating heart

It's the blood that flows

And gives us life


It's creation itself

That lies within a human soul


It's a greeting

In a goodbye

A farewell to fears

A hello to happy endings


Its the will of iron

That stimulates the imagination

to paint with shades of love


It's simple understanding

of something never comprehending

A granting of a wish long forgotten

A feverish hope

That causes us to dance in the flames of our death...


In time a flower blooms

A young man smiles

As he realizes he was born to be loved

And celestial voices remind us

That friends will always meet again

In this life

Or the next.


-Forever blooming-

No comments:

Post a Comment